Monday, February 7

sleeping quarters

 bedroom
room three of six. the bedroom. as you can see, i have compiled furniture from a variety of sources... craigslist to my grandma's house to anthropologie. it was all affordable and easily rejuvenated with some strokes of paint. my inspiration for the room is the vast and mysterious world. i have maps on the walls and am starting to collect vintage globes. i have always been intrigued by looking at a basic map. the organization of roads are amazing enough, but to think of all the people and places i have never encountered... it simply blows my mind. as all the other rooms in my little home, it needs a bit more love and interior design. but, for now, it brings comfort, relaxation, and a soft place to lie my head at the end of the day.

what are you inspired by? do you try to incorporate that into your home, your life? may your room be a place of luxury, tranquility, and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment