Wednesday, October 19

check yes or no

dear martha, will you be my bff? yes? no? maybe so? love, ashley
i am now the proud subscriber to martha stewart living [my first step towards the achievement of SAHM status] and received my first two issues this week. in true martha style, she sent september and october in one perfectly pretty package so that i just wouldn't miss out. here's what i'm loving.
outdoor living
diy door
diy monogram
pumpkin carving party. yes please.
zombie pumpkins
my very own martha
don't worry, i plan on properly clipping, organizing and categorizing these finds into their rightful home soon. in the meantime, i will be sending happy thoughts and hopeful wishes for martha to befriend me. i imagine long talks over coffee with stylish surroundings. yes, my idea of a intimate evening indeed. it's... a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment