Saturday, February 19

seeing red

Photos found here.
those of you that know me, know that i have a [slight] obsession with the color red. i don't know where it stems from, but it catches my eye. no matter what. every time. it is sort of ridiculous [and embarrassing] and sometimes i wonder if people mistake me for a member of one of those [better left unsaid] organizations in which in the color red gets a bad rap. nevertheless, i am loving this over-sized, red coat. and if it wasn't a billion dollars outside my budget and i didn't already own four jackets in the same shade, it would totally be mine. sigh.

it is incredibly nice here again this weekend. i could seriously get used to this weather. this afternoon was spent outside: lunch on a patio, windows down, walk along the river. tonight i am going to lay low with homemade pizza and the nba all-star extravaganza. may you paint the town red this weekend, my friends! be safe out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment