Tuesday, March 22

killing me softly

photos found here.
way to go j.crew. taunting me with eye candy again. making me go weak in the knees. are you happy with yourself? you've made this struggling little yuppie seriously consider dipping into her march budget for a not-at-all-needed spree. but, your mockery can't fool me this time around. next time you should really think about the consequences of your perfectly-put-together, i-gotta-have-this-look, why-can't-i-dress-like-that actions. shame, shame i know your name.

any one else trying to blame the source for their guilty temptations? as the weather turns warm, it makes me ache for something new to wear. and somewhere new to wear it. want, want, want. need, need, need. i sound like a three year old in a toy store. le sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment