Tuesday, April 26

party people

photo found here.
planning and preparation. it often gets me into trouble, however, i can't help but obsess over details, organization and the future. if we lived in a perfect world, i would get paid to plan as it brings me so much satisfaction. but for now i will dream of the day when my house is a natural hotspot for holiday, football, dinner, brunch, you-name-it parties that require days of preparing, shopping and coordinating. i would be amiss if i didn't admit that i already purchase place settings, cloth napkins and centerpieces in anticipation of this approaching time. this helpful [and pretty] guide will be stashed in my archives [in a paper protector and labeled, of course] as i concoct these future fiestas in my brain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment