Sunday, August 14

guiding thoughts

"it's a helluva start being able to recognize what makes you happy." [l. ball]


home   my family   my love   creativity   innocence   baseball   laughter   watching my dad coach   learning from my mom   dreaming with my sister   laughing with my brother   my love's family   DIY buying local   the garden club   pinterest   baking   saving money   photography   love   weddings   design   faith   the farm   the midwest   underdogs   exercise   lists   planning   vacations   roller blading   holidays   remembering yesteryear   traveling   hoping   wishing   dreaming   this blog...                                                                             
and so much more. this is what makes me happy. may you be surrounded by happiness this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment