Monday, August 22

sew obsessed

you're gonna get sick of seeing these novice notes. because i'm kinda obsessed. featured above is this weekend's project. [oh and there will be another one tomorrow.] i realize it is only a pillow. four straight lines. and the shape of an a. but, to me, that's kinda a big deal. i found this fabric severely on clearance and thought i might as well use it for learning. much to my surprise, it has become a nice addition to my outdoor space. and if i hadn't been throwing a pity party, i would have started on the next in my stack of projects. as anticipated, this new hobby is filling my time, emptying my pocketbook, and feeding my soul. stay tuned for curved lines and complex patterns soon. or eight hundred pillows randomly placed throughout my apartment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment